The individual verification procedure can be used when a generating plant is erected with non certified generating units. It is a two-step process:
- First a plant certification C is performed, for which an extensive simulation model of the generating plant is required.
- Second step is an accredited measurement of the generating plant and validation of the simulation model. The measurement thus represents an important pillar for proving grid connection conformity.
The following aspects are part of the measurement:
- Active power output
- Reactive power supply
- Power quality
- Disconnection of the power generating unit from the grid
- Verification of connecting conditions
- Measurements for model validation
We provide extensive experience with these projects and would be happy to perform the accredited measurement for yours as well. Feel free to contact us and find out more about the individual verification procedure.